Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Red Lips: Spring Edition


If you have been following my blog for a while now, you might have noticed that I do like me some red paint on my lips. But I find that a deep oxblood red like MAC's Viva Glam - I which is absolutely love btw - can be slightly overwhelming when it comes to spring. 
Now I recently discovered the brand Glamenity and they sent me one of their lipsticks to try it out and I have to say I am seriously impressed by it. It is a double ended lipstick with a matte formula on one and a creamy one on the other end, so you can basically adjust it to your lips' needs.
It is a beautiful pinky-coraly (#makingupwordsagain) bright red and I feel like it goes really well with pastels just as this light blue dress! Glamenity have a truly amazing online store glamenity.com where you can create your individual lipsticks and lip glosses. This one is a mixture of the colors 23 and 30!
Also for those of you who are interested the dress I am wearing is from LOVE you can find it here.
After my months of wearing basically all black 24/7 the first glimpses of sunlight made me venture for some rather light colors again!


Photos by Tommy Sebastian