Monday, February 17, 2014

I meet him!


The outfit i wore for my date with my lovely Tommy Sebastian! we had amazing time together, spent my valday time perfectly. he;s always be my favorite person, and its always. he's cutest thing i ever had in my life, we share much joy and happiness together, longtime not see tommy its make me want to hugs him everyday, and im really gratefull today him still in German for next 3 days. Tommy, thanks always be lovely one.

Photos taken by Tommy Sebastian

And here the photographs i did for him! he so lovely.


Happy valentine to the people i love! for you all, lets spread the love. and love someone who's really love you no matter who you are, who's always beside you when you need to the most, who's always can be good friend when you really down and hugs, kiss, save you like no one else. xoxo